How Does It Work?
Our trained staff are available to answer any questions you may have, and signage clearly outlines Rules & Regulations for use.
Come to the Aqua Store adjacent to the parking lot. Pick up any beach supplies you need at the store, grab your storage bin and then check-in at the desk.
At the check in desk, pay your admissions, collect your wrist band and head to the lake!
Let's Get Changed
Changes rooms are also located at the park area. At the lakeshore you will be fitted for your lifejacket, your timeslot recorded and you head out to PLAY!!
Do you offer any daily or weekly specials?
Yes, we offer daily specials!
Are there any restrictions?
Since safety is our top priority at the Aqua Splash. Restrictions are as follows:
- ALL patrons (children and adults) must have a waiver signed by the responsible guardian – this can be done online ahead of time.
- ALL patrons must be competent swimmers.
- Children must be minimum 6 years old, and a minimum of 3 feet 6 inches in height.
- Children between 6-8yrs must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children 9+ years may go on the park alone.
- Additional safety Rules & Regulations are listed at the park, you will be asked to read them before paying admission.
Do I need a life jacket?
Yes, all patrons must wear a life jacket. Aqua Splash provides life jackets and you will be fitted before heading out onto the water.
Can you accommodate group bookings?
Yes! We offer special group rates, for families, corporate events, school group etc. Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for information on group bookings.
Where can we store our personal items?
If you do not want to leave your personal items secured in your vehicle, we provide storage bin rental for a minimal amount and will safely hold your items while you play!
Can we play on the park for more than an hour at a time?
Yes! If you are ne to Aqua Splash or any of the WIBIT parks we always suggest that ONE HOUR IS ENOUGH!
You will certainly get your exercise and will be happily exhausted after one hours play! For those particularly energetic customers however, we do offer two hour entry admissions.
Since the park is weather dependent. What happens if the park is closed and we are still enjoying out play?
Safety of our patrons is always our top priority.
We have no control over the weather and summer storms. If a sudden weather event approaches the park will be closed immediately and ticket sales stop at the store. In this case, our trained staff will evacuate promptly. And the following compensation offered to our customers.
- If it is possible to reopen the park in a reasonable amount of time all patrons are offered the opportunity to come back later that day
- Customers may opt for a free pass to revisit the Aqua Splash another day.
- For patrons that have been on the park for a very short time (15 mins or less), a full refund is given.