How Does It Work?
Our trained staff are available to answer any questions you may have, and signage clearly outlines Rules & Regulations for use.
Come to the Aqua Splash admission booth, store your belongings (storage baskets available), and purchase your wrist band.
Let's Get Changed
Change rooms are located next door. Get changed for the lake, then head down to the lakeshore where you will be fitted for a life jacket.
JUMP IN AND PLAY!
Do you offer any daily discounts or specials?
Are there any restrictions?
Since safety is our top priority at the Aqua Splash. Restrictions are as follows:
- ALL patrons (children and adults) must have a waiver signed by parent or legal guardian – this can be done online ahead of time.
- ALL patrons must be competent swimmers.
- Children must be minimum 6 years old, and a minimum of 3 feet 6 inches in height (42 inches).
- Children between 6-8yrs must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children 9+ years may go on the park alone.
- Additional safety Rules & Regulations are listed at the park, you will be asked to read them before paying admission.
Do I need a life jacket?
Yes, all patrons must wear a life jacket. Aqua Splash provides life jackets and you will be fitted before heading out onto the water.
Can you accommodate group bookings?
Yes! We offer special group rates for corporate events, school group etc. Send us an email to email@example.com for information on group bookings.
Where can we store our personal items?
If you do not want to leave your personal items secured in your vehicle, we provide storage bin rental for a minimal amount and will safely hold your items while you play!
Can we play on the park for more than an hour at a time?
Yes! If you are new to Aqua Splash or any of the WIBIT parks we always suggest that ONE HOUR IS ENOUGH!
You will certainly get your exercise and will be happily exhausted after one hours play! For those particularly energetic customers however, we do offer Half Day & Full Day Passes are available (restricted on our busiest days). We recommend trying the ONE HOUR pass first – most of our patrons find this is more than enough.
Since the park is weather dependent. What happens if the park is closed and we are still enjoying out play?
Safety of our patrons is always our top priority.
We have no control over the weather and summer storms. If a sudden weather event approaches the park will be closed immediately and ticket sales stop at the store. In this case, our trained staff will evacuate promptly. And the following compensation offered to our customers.
- If it is possible to reopen the park in a reasonable amount of time all patrons are offered the opportunity to come back later that day
- Customers may opt for a free pass to revisit the Aqua Splash another day.
- For patrons that have been on the park for a very short time (15 mins or less), a full refund is given.